Hiring the Hall
What events can be held at the hall?
The hall lends itself to avariety of events, including
- Parties: Weddings (see our special wedding rate), Christening, Birthday, Anniversary, Baby Showers and more
- Group meetings: Arts & Crafts tours, Cycling, Rambling, Walking, Snooker evenings and Car/Motorcycling enthusiast clubs
- Class's and events: Exhibitions, Dog Training, Floristry, Yoga, Zumba and other fitness classes plus more
- Live entertainment: Plays, music recitals, Race Nights etc
Of course, you are welcome to bring in caterers and we can also provide a "morning coffee/afternoon tea"service, a bar (instead of using tables), clean up service and help you to arrange an alcohol licence (if selling drink). In addition, if you wish to hold classes in the hall we will do all we can to help you market and raise awareness of your services within the localcommunity.
- Hourly rate - £8 per hour. Your booking must also include realistic time either side of your event for set up and clean up, this will be discussed and agreed upon your initial enquiry.
(Regular weekly bookings, particularly those adding value to the village, will be assessed separately with regards to the set up/clean up rate)
Wedding package - £450. To ensure you have absolute control and peace of mind for your big day we have created a special wedding package giving you access to the hall.
The Wedding package price of £450 includes
the hall availability from 9.00am Friday to 6.00pm the following Sunday. Or three full days if in the week.
Please also note the following:
Deposits are necessary to secure bookings - we will advise you further upon your enquiry.
Weddings and larger party bookings will require an additional deposit of £100 which will be fully re-funded upon the hall being left in suitable condition after use and confirmation of no damage. All rubbish must be taken away with you.
Enquire about booking the hall
Call 01285 760788
YOUR VENUE YOUR CHOICE